Flashs Adventure Rider Page
Search Adventure Rider & North Carolina Tag-O-Rama Forums
Tri-TOR Boundary and Tag Map
The Triangle Tag-O-Rama gave covers all of Wake, Durham, and Orange Counties.
It also covers:
- Chatham County East of Rt. 421
- Harnett County north of the Cape Fear River and west of I-95
- Johnston County west of I-95
- Franklin County south of Rt. 56
- Granville County south of Rt. 56 from Butner east
- From Butner west to Durham County south of 33'rd and Range Roads.
This map project is a work in progress and is not completed yet.
Go to the Google Maps Page
Download the KML File HERE for use with Google Earth
NCDOT Maintained Unimproved Roads in NC
This is a code value extract of all unimproved roads maintained by the NCDOT from the NC Roads database for spring 2012. As the DOT is always undertaking roadway improvements not all these roads will still be unpaved but most of them should be dirt or gravel. This database does not include federally or locally maintained dirt or dirt roads on private lands.
Access the roads in Google Earth using a KML Network Link HERE.